Conclave Legion
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

PortalNovas asas para 1.9 SpacerInícioNovas asas para 1.9 SpacerÚltimas imagensProcurarMembrosNovas asas para 1.9 SpacerNovas asas para 1.9 SpacerNovas asas para 1.9 SpacerNovas asas para 1.9 SpacerNovas asas para 1.9 SpacerRegistarEntrar

Novas asas para 1.9

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo 
Autor Mensagem
Black
Black

Novas asas para 1.9 Vide
MensagemAssunto: Novas asas para 1.9   Novas asas para 1.9 Icon_minitimeTer Mar 23, 2010 9:52 am

Bits and Bobs
1.9 - Could those be... shiny new wings!?

(Translating this as I go, any Korean speakers are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong about anything! Bearing in mind that I reworded everything with my own weird writing style. Source)

Amongst the other things added to the 1.9 test server was the introduction of new wings. 11 new daily quests were also added which can be completed to receive varying quantities of Abyss Tokens(?), these tokens can be exchanged at the reward center and used to obtain new wings. Some of these wings even include HP/Mana bonuses ranging as high as +180

Novas asas para 1.9 Korwin1

Available in both Elysium and Pande an NPC by the name of 이도메네우스 (We'll call him Steve) has a variety of lovely wings available for purchase. One could assume this will simply be the existing wing NPCs we have now in NA. (Whose names I couldn't possibly tell you, Steve is much better anyway.)

Novas asas para 1.9 Korwin3

There's also some mention of obtaining special wings through the aforementioned 11 quests using quest tokens, details will be provided in the following section.

Rumor has it these wings may have time-limits before they expire, I haven't found anything to confirm or deny that yet.

If anyone knows feel free to share!

Novas asas para 1.9 19wing

Please note that I have used all Korean wordings for the wings since most don't have NA ones yet and NCWest keeps changing things around -.- Also if you're particularly switched on you'll notice I haven't given separate names for the Asmo/Elyos wings, most of you can't read Korean so that would have been a total waste of space (much like this rant)

To figure out which images match which wings simply look at the Sty#'s, you'll notice the images below will have matching ones.

[Sty1]

Novas asas para 1.9 Win1 Novas asas para 1.9 Aswin1

[Sty2]

Novas asas para 1.9 Win4 Novas asas para 1.9 Aswin3

[Sty3]

Novas asas para 1.9 Win5 Novas asas para 1.9 Aswin4

[Sty4]

Novas asas para 1.9 Win2 Novas asas para 1.9 Aswin2

And so concludes my lovely translation.

Doing a quick dig for other interesting tidbits I came across an article from our lovely translator ThatsTooBad regarding the subject of crit resistance (something that's been heating a lot of fires lately)

It more or less boils down to Critical Attack Chance - Critical Resistance Chance = Actual Critical Chance

Having said that there's some interesting figures in the article along with the mechanics behind magic crit so be sure to check it out! - [Test Server] Critical Resistance
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Nurun
Nurun
Classe : Ranger

Novas asas para 1.9 Vide
MensagemAssunto: Re: Novas asas para 1.9   Novas asas para 1.9 Icon_minitimeQua Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Dia 25 (amanhã) vou receber estas...
Novas asas para 1.9 7543dd1326eb858eb4b2e479
Novas asas para 1.9 Elyos-Black-Cloud-40-Wings
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Novas asas para 1.9

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórum Não podes responder a tópicos
Conclave Legion :: CONCLAVE - AION :: AION News -